Holiday Time is in full swing and I couldn’t be happier because this is my favorite time of the year! Christmas songs blasting, gift giving, and holiday parties full of Christmas cheer put me in a festive mood.
Although the holiday time may be all grits and gravy for me, I understand that it can be stressful to some when it comes to finding the perfect gift, and figuring out what to wear during this jolly yet artic time of the year.
In order to aid in solving this situation, I have chosen a few of my favorite things along with my Christmas wish list items to give you a little inspiration. From clothing to shoes and even beauty products are all included in this list. I hope that you find a few gift-giving ideas for your loved ones, or even a holiday party outfit idea for you.
Lets get into the list!
10. Statement Necklace: These statement necklaces are my fav! They are a perfect idea for someone looking for a gift for their sister or best friend. BaubleBar is a great place to go for affordable statement necklaces to add pizzaz to your outfits. Love!
9. Dresses: Dresses are my go-to style for any and everything. I love finding plain dresses that I can use as a canvas to dress up with accessories, such as this lace dress that I adore. I also love a good sequins dress for the holiday time. This piping hot Nasty Gal dress has my name ALL over it! Both are possible options for a holiday party.
8. Jumpsuits: Can we puhh-lease talk about my complete adoration for jumpsuits! I love the way that they look on my frame and these little numbers that have made my list should make their way into every women’s closet to have for every occasion. ASOS has options such as “Petite” for us shorter ladies as well.
7. Jackets: These jackets have so many possibilities if added with pieces in my wardrobe. That’s why they are currently on my Christmas wish list!
6. Booties: Booties are making a huge statement on the fashion scene this Fall/Winter. These have just so happened to capture my heart’s attention.
5. Arm Candy : It’s an Arm Party and these bracelets have definitely been invited to join my party! 🙂
4. Beauty: Lipstain & Skin Finisher. These are an absolute must have for every women this holiday season and my 2 favorite items in my makeup bag. These are the brands that I have & love!
3. Thigh High Boots: Thigh High Boots have been a shoe obsession of mine for awhile now. I remember when they used to be deemed as stripper shoes back in the 90’s, now my hunt to find the perfect pair has become the search of my life. I had a pair last year but lost them in a friend’s car. These babies are on my Christmas wish list this year, hopefully Santa/God hear’s my heart cry for them!
2. Earrings : Here are a couple of ear jewels that are perfect for your holiday outfits and also a great gifting idea. Love them!
1. Handbags/ Clutches: From Day to Evening, these are my favorite handbags for the winter/ holiday time!
Xoxo ~ Chrissy Joy